Sunday 10 March 2013

highstreet gem #2: & other stories

 
As soon as the & Other Stories website launched on Friday, I have been skimming the website taking in the concept of the new label. Scandinavian minimalism is in play but in a less restricted manner than its sister Cos. A playful, edgy take on classic wardrobe essentials. The website is a visual delight; I love the fact that items are photographed on models, it's that attention to detail which makes it a hugely satisfying experience for the visitor. I have yet to visit the London store, but I am thoroughly excited to do so.
For me, the highlight of & Other Stories lies with their accessories. The comprehensive catalogue of bags, shoes, jewellery, sunglasses and hair accessories is impressive. I'm itching to get my hand on the Ribcage ring, and am truly mesmerised by the Ocean printed shopper.
Wishlist created, financial investors would be much appreciated.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment